These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Conversion and usertracking via Google Tag Manager
Track device being used
Free of shipping costs!
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: SW100871
In the comment field of the checkout, it is absolutely necessary to enter the deployment ID of your attachment so that the module can be unlocked.
The SysAdmin Pro module adds additional functionality for PBX management to the FreePBX... more
Product information "Sangoma SysAdmin Pro for 25years"
The SysAdmin Pro module adds additional functionality for PBX management to the FreePBX included SysAdmin module. The module adds the following configuration options:
- DDNS – This module uses DDNS to track both the Smart & External DDNS name and address. You can specify your update interval. This module allows you to create a hostname that points to your PBX, providing an easy-to-remember URL for quick access that will update your IP address in the event that is changes atomatically.”
- Email Setup – With this module you can set your SMTP Server information to receive e-mail notification and voicemail to e-mail. Please note that due to the security settings of some mail servers (1and1, GMail), you may need to manually configure additional settings. You have the ability to use the built in SMTP server or specify and external SMTP server.
- UPS Management – UPS management can be integrated directly into FreePBX. This can be used to properly shutdown the PBX in case of power loss. This module can also alert you to power related issues.
- Update Management – The Updates Management module allows you to at a glance check your current system version, view available update, and schedule when updates are to be applied to the system. You can also watch the upgrade process in progress.
- VPN– Create a VPN tunnel to the FreePBX paid support team to allow them access to your system if you need support. This tunnel is off by default and you have to start and stop it when you want us to access the system for support.
- FTP Server– Enable and disable a FTP server and set a username and password. This FTP server points to the /tftpboot directory where all your phone configs are stored using the FreePBX End Point Manager